Steampunk Monicle Stolen at DragonCon  

Posted by Catherinette Rings in , , ,

Please read and if you have any information please follow the link :
Some of you may have heard, I had a piece stolen from me at Dragon Con. Not just some ordinary piece but a one of a kind Monicle that was to be in featured in a Steampunk Exhibit at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford this October.


I'm will pay $200.00 for it's safe return on a "no questions asked" basis.
I will pay $500.00 if it leads to the arrest of the one who stole it.

Remember, it is a one of a kind piece. There will never be another. If you see someone wearing it they are definately connected to the theft and a felony.



I will also produce a custom piece for anyone who gets the theif arrested. Have you been looking at one of those arms thinking $1499.00 is beyond your reach? You Get me this person and I'll make one just for you.

Sincerely,
Thomas Willeford

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 22 at Tuesday, September 22, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

that was a really low thing to do, stealing the monocle that is. i feel for you, thomas.

September 26, 2009 at 7:33 PM

I'm so sorry, it's a beautiful piece.

How did it get stolen exactly?

September 30, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Post a Comment