Video by Steampunk Jewelry designer Daniel Proulx  

Posted by Catherinette Rings in , , , ,



About Me :
Daniel Proulx is from Montreal. He makes wire-wrapped Steampunk jewelry with brass, copper and gemstones

‘In April of 2008 I started to make rings just for fun ... I spent several hours every day perfecting and developing my own technique to create an original design. I quickly started to make very retro-futurist model of rings. At that time I decided to embark on this adventure, quit my job and try to live on my jewelry full-time. One day a friend told me what I was doing was Steampunk. I researched the subject and fell in love with this culture. I always liked Steampunk but I didn't know there was a name for it.’

Find my jewelry for sale on ETSY : www.CatherinetteRings.Etsy.com

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 15 at Tuesday, September 15, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

i love the beauty of the steampunk culture!
I've always been taken with the aesthetics, but only recently learned the name of this. the movie :the city of lost children, was visually stunning!
I'm so glad that this style is growing and all kinds of beautiful things can be found and made to free our eyes from the mundane plastic world we seem to live in. viva la steampink!
14/88

September 18, 2009 at 12:34 PM

i'm glad to have visited your blog and good to know you! I find it interesting and informative

October 5, 2009 at 12:18 AM

Post a Comment